Tuesday 10 June 2014

What Kirsty Did: Art in the Garden


Hello. I thought it might be nice this week to share some of the stuff I get up locally. I'm lucky enough to get invited to many events and often see things on facebook too. I think it's really important to attend local events, without lots of visitors many won't happen next year and I want to live in a vibrant and thriving area. Pendle and surrounding areas may not be huge, but the range of STUFF happening is great.

I always come away seeing the beauty in something and am often inspired too.

Just a few weeks ago, on the most glorious of days, I ventured to the Ribble Valley (the other side of Pendle Hill) to combine my two loves! Enjoy.


 













 
 
This event had tents in the garden, a cream tea pop up cafe and a woodland walk. It was really busy too. I loved it and bought a glass bauble and a new plant, a lovely orangey-red Geum.
 
 
Happy Face!
 
 
Thanks for reading,
 
 
Kirsty 

No comments:

Post a Comment